I would like to thank Identity for nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero Award!
The Rules For This Award Are:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Thank the originator of the award. Please follow Vincent Ehindero.
1. I started writing from poetry because I like poetry and then I started writing my thoughts on social issues. Writing was my hobby but now it is my passion.
2. I have set only four goals for my daily routine.
- Learn at least one new skill
- I am a student so my goal is to focus on my studies.
- Write at least one article.
- 1 hour Exercise.
3. I was very excited when I wrote my first poetry in Urdu and it is still my best written thing.
4. Who first inspired your writing? I am sorry but I want to skip this question.
5. The writing community is a great learning platform. I want to learn from it and I expect people in this community to raise their social issues and resolve them through the different opinions of the authors.
- When did you realize that you loved writing ?
- What is the purpose behind creating this blog?
- Blogging is your hobby or profession?
- What do you expect to gain from the blogging community?