The education of both male and female students at the same institution is called co education. Mixed-sex education, also known as mixed-gender education, co-education or coeducation, is a system of education where males and females are educated together. Co education is one of the very important question that has always described our educational authorities. In this process, both the genders would benefit equally in learning or attaining knowledge from the institution. This method of education even though is becoming common all over the world, as there are still few parts of the country who sometimes feel, segregation. Co-education mean that should be no separate schools for boys and girls and they should study together there are different opinions of the subject of co-education supporters of this form of education give the example of Western countries where this system give and proved a success. we are living in modern world we should change our mind and if we are a spend our time with one each other and understand natures and go out from old thing because respect in our hand so be careful and respect others and yourself.A country says to develop only if it has a very good education system. It works towards creating gender equality in all the fields that also come with respect and here is some Merits and DeMerits of Co-education System:
Merits of Co-education:
There are many merits of Coeducation as it helps to create confidence between the males and females . On of the more leading merits of Coeducation is help to make the students ready for facing challenging task in professional world which is fixed with males and females.
1. When girls and boys study together in schools, collages and universities as well as libraries so hesitation between them decreases .it has been high talented student.
2. An other greater merits of Coeducation is economical. Coeducation is economical as male and female students share the similar material facilities.
3. In Coeducation girls and boys try to get high position in such a competition environment.
4.To control the class rooms consisted on Coeducation is easy task but in separate classes it is really hard to control the students because of much noise.
Demerits of Coeducation:
1. One of the leading demerit of Coeducation is lack of communication because opposite sex attracts to each other so lose temperature and momentum of their studies.
2. It has been seen in Coeducational institution sexual harassment is causing students.
3.Coeducation is caused to make romantic relationship between classmates so some students destroy their future.
4.Their country culture does not allow to study together so it is big reason some parents restricted to their daughters to study in Coeducation system.